College Tour Dates 2018
College Tours, conducted by students, are available throughout the year.
They commence at the General Office.
Please contact the General Office to register your attendance as places are limited. Additional dates may be added to meet demand.
Monday 3 December 9am (Final for the year)
Open Night 2019
Open Night will be held on Tuesday 30 April, commencing at 7pm in the Gymnasium. See class displays, speak to current students and learn about the Year 7 enrolment process and the Enhancement Program. Information packs about the curriculum and enrolment process are available. Bookings are not required for the Open Night.
At the conclusion of the speeches our student guides will conduct tours of the College. Alternatively prospective parents and students can browse through our displays at their leisure:
- Learning Areas interactive displays in a range of subjects, including Maths, Science, English, Humanities and Languages (Japanese & French)
- Students at work preparing art folios and technology projects
- Music and drama performances
- Facilities which include the library, music rooms, technology classrooms, gymnasium and circuit room, Performing Arts Centre, science rooms, VCE Centre, Media Centre and art facilities
- Opportunity to meet and talk with staff, students and Council members