College Tours, conducted by students, are available throughout the year. They commence at the General Office at 9am.
Please contact the College to register your attendance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, contact mobile, number in your group and date attending.
Upcoming tour dates
All tours concluded.
Friday 26 April
Tuesday 30 April – Open Evening at 7pm – Registration not required
Monday 6 May
Wednesday 8 May
Tuesday 28 May
Friday 14 June
Tuesday 16 July
Wednesday 7 August
Monday 2 September
Wednesday 9 October
Monday 28 October
Thursday 21 November
Tuesday 3 December
Open Evening 2019
Open Evening will be held on Tuesday 30 April, commencing at 7pm in the Gymnasium. See class displays, speak to current students and learn about the Year 7 enrolment process and the Enhancement Program. Information packs about the curriculum and enrolment process are available. Bookings are not required for the Open Evening.
At the conclusion of the speeches our student guides will conduct tours of the College. Alternatively prospective parents and students can browse through our displays at their leisure:
- Learning Areas interactive displays in a range of subjects, including Maths, Science, English, Humanities and Languages (Japanese & French)
- Students at work preparing art folios and technology projects
- Music and drama performances
- Facilities which include the library, music rooms, technology classrooms, gymnasium and circuit room, Performing Arts Centre, Science rooms, VCE Centre, Media Centre and Art facilities
- Opportunity to meet and talk with staff, students and Council members