College Tour Dates 2017
For any families that either miss or are unable to attend our Open events, we schedule regular College Tours throughout the year. They commence at 9am at the General Office. Please contact the General Office to register your attendance on a College Tour as places are limited.
Monday 6th February
Thursday 23rd February
Thursday 9th March
Wednesday 29th March
Thursday 20th April
Wednesday 3rd May (Open Night 7pm)
Tuesday 9th May (Open Afternoon 2pm)
Thursday 11th May (Open Afternoon 2pm)
Monday 22nd May
Thursday 15th June (*new date)
Thursday 22nd June
Monday 31st July
Thursday 24th August
Monday 11th September
Monday 16th October
Thursday 9th November
Open Events 2017
Open Night will be held on Wednesday 3rd May, commencing at 7pm in the Gymnasium. See class displays, speak to current students and learn about the Year 7 enrolment process and the school zone.
Two Open Afternoons will also be held for those who cannot attend Open Night on Tuesday 9th and Thursday 11th May commencing at 2pm in the Nina Carr Hall. Places are limited and bookings are required. Stay tuned for booking information.
At the conclusion of the speeches our student guides will conduct tours of the College. Alternatively prospective parents and students can browse through our displays at their leisure:
- Learning Areas interactive displays in a range of subjects, including Maths, Science, English, Humanities and Languages (Japanese & French)
- Students at work preparing art folios and technology projects
- Music and drama performances
- Facilities which include the library, music rooms, technology classrooms, gymnasium and circuit room, Performing Arts Centre, science rooms, VCE Centre, Media Centre and Art Pod.
- Opportunity to meet and talk with staff and Council members.