College Tour Dates 2018
We schedule regular College Tours throughout the year. They commence at 9am at the General Office. Please contact the General Office to register your attendance as places are limited. Additional dates may be added to meet demand.
Monday 28 May at 9am
Monday 18 June at 9am
Tuesday 17 July at 9am
Monday 6 August at 9am
Thursday 6 September at 9am
Tuesday 9 October at 9am
Monday 29 October at 9am
Monday 12 November 9am
Open Events 2018
Open Night will be held on Tuesday 24 April, commencing at 7pm in the Gymnasium. See class displays, speak to current students and learn about the Year 7 enrolment process and the Enhancement Program being introduced in 2019. Information packs about the curriculum and enrolment process are available. Bookings are not required for the Open Night.
There are two Open Afternoons on Tuesday 1 and Thursday 3 May at 2pm for those who cannot attend the Open Night. There is a general information session followed by a school tour. Places are limited and bookings arrangements will be announced soon.
At the conclusion of the speeches our student guides will conduct tours of the College. Alternatively prospective parents and students can browse through our displays at their leisure:
- Learning Areas interactive displays in a range of subjects, including Maths, Science, English, Humanities and Languages (Japanese & French)
- Students at work preparing art folios and technology projects
- Music and drama performances
- Facilities which include the library, music rooms, technology classrooms, gymnasium and circuit room, Performing Arts Centre, science rooms, VCE Centre, Media Centre and art facilities
- Opportunity to meet and talk with staff, students and Council members