College Tour Dates 2018
We schedule regular College Tours throughout the year. They commence at 9am at the General Office. Please contact the General Office to register your attendance on a College Tour as places are limited.
Wednesday 7 March at 9am
Wednesday 28 March at 9am
Tuesday 24 April (Open Night 7pm) No bookings required.
Tuesday 1 May (Open Afternoon 2pm)
Thursday 3 May (Open Afternoon 2pm)
All dates TBA
Open Events 2018
Open Night will be held on Tuesday 24 April, commencing at 7pm in the Gymnasium. See class displays, speak to current students and learn about the Year 7 enrolment process and the Enhancement Program being introduced in 2019. Bookings are not required for the Open Night.
There are two Open Afternoons on Tuesday 1 and Thursday 3 May at 2pm for those who cannot attend the Open Night. There is a general information session followed by a school tour. Places are limited and bookings arrangements will be announced soon.
At the conclusion of the speeches our student guides will conduct tours of the College. Alternatively prospective parents and students can browse through our displays at their leisure:
- Learning Areas interactive displays in a range of subjects, including Maths, Science, English, Humanities and Languages (Japanese & French)
- Students at work preparing art folios and technology projects
- Music and drama performances
- Facilities which include the library, music rooms, technology classrooms, gymnasium and circuit room, Performing Arts Centre, science rooms, VCE Centre, Media Centre and Art Pod.
- Opportunity to meet and talk with staff and Council members.